We are a company incorporated in Thailand, number 0105556078229, and our primary place of business is 140/30 Rachadapisek Road, Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand. We strictly comply with the electronic commerce Act 2001 principles. This notice sets out how we collect personal data and what we do with it.
We encourage you to read this Policy before using our Site. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
2. Personal Information
You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to visit our Site, though certain functionalities (such as a membership program, through which holders will be able to create new applications using our tools and services, uploading, concepts, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials) may require registration. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us – for example, in contacting us through the Site, answering surveys and polls, download contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions. In particular if you wish us to register you with App Store we will have to collect personal information from you, but information collected for this purpose will not be used for anything else. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address).
3. Use and Disclosure of Information Ginkgo Gathers Through the Site
Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
- Communications We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions and comments.
- Business Purposes We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analysing and managing our businesses. The Personal Information you provide through the Site may be combined with demographic information and other information that is publicly available, or with other information about you that Ginkgo may otherwise obtain online or offline.
- Sweepstakes, contests, raffles and other promotions We may operate sweepstakes, contests, raffles and similar promotions through our services that may require online registration (which may include name, email, user ID and password). We typically ask you for certain Personal Information when you enter and, if applicable, win a sweepstakes, contest, raffle or similar promotion. We may share this Personal Information with third parties sponsors of such sweepstakes, contests, raffles and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such sweepstakes, contest, raffle or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each sweepstakes, contest, raffle and promotion in which you participate through our products, as they may contain additional important information about Ginkgo’s or a sponsor’s use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
- Special Promotions and Product Information In addition, Ginkgo may use your Personal Information to provide you with email updates and announcements concerning our services and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time (see “Contact Us” below).
- Critical Communications From time to time we may use your Personal Information to email you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies (“Critical Emails”). Because this information may be critical to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving these emails.
- Third Party Service Provider We work with third parties who provide services, including web site hosting, data analysis, promotional activities, and other administrative services. We may share your Personal Information with such third parties for the purpose of enabling such third parties to provide such services.
- Miscellaneous Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that we are required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce our Terms of Service; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Ginkgo, you or others; and (vi) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
4. Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices
- Special Note for Parents Ginkgo takes seriously its obligations concerning the collection of Personal Information from children. The Site is not directed at children, who must not provide Personal Information through the Site.
- Security No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with “Contact Us,” below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
- Assignment We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Ginkgo’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Security Measures Ginkgo has set up appropriate security measures, but despite its best efforts, it cannot completely prevent hacking. Ginkgo assumes no liability in the event that an account is hacked.
5. Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
You may review the information we have collected and where appropriate you may request that it be corrected. We also provide you with you several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously provided:
- You may email us at email@example.com
- You may call us on +66 2026 5255
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Ginkgo. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from us, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from Ginkgo. In addition, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the third-party’s direct marketing purposes unless we have received and processed your consent to such sharing.
7. Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. We encourage you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our Policy. This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of Ginkgo’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information (defined below) through the Site and Ginkgo’s use of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise shall have no legal effect and will not bind Ginkgo.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognise your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (eg. logging in), to track site usage (eg. analytics), to store your user settings (eg. timezone, notification preferences), and to personalize your content (eg. advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are normally referred to as “first-party cookies”, and typically only track your activity on that particular site. Cookies set by other sites and companies (ie. third parties) are called “third-party cookies”, and can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
How you can control or opt out of cookies
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit.